Hi, I’m Tracy Murphy Paukstys, Leadership and Career Empowerment Coach, a partner helping you figure out exactly how to thrive in your career!
And why should you listen to me … well for starters, I know what it’s like to want to make an impact, to drive results for an organization and to feel like the work you’re doing is making a difference. I also know what it’s like to feel stuck, frustrated and wondering if your current career path is the right path forward.
After a successful 20-year career in Marketing Insights and Analytics with several Fortune 500 Consumer Packaged Goods organizations, I realized several things:
- If you let it, the corporate world can suck the life out of you.
- Many companies do a great job of talking the talk when it comes to employee engagement, leadership and career development but none of them truly walk the walk and they rarely offer support in terms of helping people create fulfilling careers they can be proud of.
- If you want a happy, satisfying and fulfilling career you need to develop a strong sense of self-awareness, clarity on your goals and a focused, yet flexible action plan for achieving those goals and you need to be the one leading the charge to make it all happen.
- Over time what I grew to enjoy most about my role was helping my teams and colleagues define and achieve their (and their company’s) goals, get out of their own way, move past their own limiting beliefs and develop the skills, courage and strength needed to persevere.
It was at this point that I really started thinking about the future of my career and what impact I really wanted to make.
After a lot of thought and self-reflection, I realized something … my career aspiration changed … I no longer wanted to be the Vice President of Consumer Insights helping organizations identify and better understand their consumers so they could better market to them – I wanted to build on the skills and experiences I had and be part of creating a world where everyone can bring their best self forward every day AND feel satisfied and fulfilled in their careers.
While I had a lot of training and experience coaching and developing others throughout my career, it was at this time I made the commitment to immerse myself in absolutely any and everything that had to do with helping people become the masters of their own careers. I …
- Became certified as a professional coach
- Became certified to administer and debrief multiple leadership and career assessment tools
- Reviewed every leadership and career book I ever read … and then read many more
- Started listening to as many mindset, leadership and career podcasts as possible
- Founded and opened my coaching practice in 2015
- Created 3 unique coaching processes that I’ve been using with clients ever since
“Tracy’s insight empathy and razor-sharp thinking are unlike any other I’ve encountered in the corporate world. I can’t thank or recommend her enough.”